Saturday, August 22, 2009

My college plans

I have gone through my Art survival guide a year ago
and I wrote down a schedual of every semester in a
little black sketch book I had kept around the house.
I recently just opened it again and found that my plans are
a little flawed like this semester I'm supposed to be taking two other
art classes Design III and Figure Construction other than Intro to Graphic Design and Illustration and Art History I.
However, Design III was closed when I was registering and I wanted to take
a literature class and get some general educations done so I could focus next semester on my major classes.
I plan to take Painting I, Typography, Intro to Printmaking, Art History II, and possibly Design III and Figure Construction if I can find a good time for it. I hope to get back on schedual during my Sophomore year.
Then by my junior year, I can take Illustraion Techniques, Drawing 3, Watercolor, Illustration Concepts, Painting 2, Sculpture, and Concept Art and Design spread in two semesters.
For possibly my last year, I think I'll be taking Adv. Illustration I, Logo and Trademark Design, Fibers, Adv. Illustration II, Studio Seminar, 20th century Art and Architecture, ICAP Artists in Contemporary Society, and maybe one more art class.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to watch for summer classes as a possibility - helps to get you back on schedule. I teach a Digital Studio Techniques class during the summer that is popular with Illustration Majors. I also do Motion Design (animation in Flash) in the summer that could by good for an Illustrator.

    ReplyDelete